October ABC – Alps, Brews & Castles
Escape to the alps for some fun, frivolity, and fascinating autumn scenery
Munich, Salzburg, Innsbruck, and Liechtenstein
5 Day Private Group Tour October 2018
On this private group tour, you’ll start off in Munich, and you could even believe the city has put on a party just for you, as you walk straight into one the biggest festivals in Europe – Ocktoberfest. Take half a day out to sample the beer, food, and German hosting before you make the short transfer to Salzburg, Austria. Discover the real set locations from the classic movie The Sound of Music before moving on to Innsbruck where you can wander around the old town and soak up the alpine-life atmosphere. Then discover one of the smallest countries in Europe, Liechtenstein, nestled snuggly in-between Switzerland and Austria. Enjoy the view from Vaduz Castle before heading back into Germany and to the amazing Neuschwanstein Castle. Return to Munich for a spot of last minute shopping before your return flight home.
Tour highlights include:
- Half day Oktoberfest experience including traditional beer and snacks
- 4 star hotel accommodation
- Full, daily breakfasts and three, 3-course dinners – all of upgraded quality
- Private local guide for sightseeing tours in Salzburg (Sound of Music tour) and within the Neuschwanstein Castle
- Entrance to Neuschwanstein Castle – Germany
- Transportation for all scheduled activities including a private motor coach
So join us, for five days and three countries, for a tour that is full of fun, frivolity, and fascinating autumn scenery.