Bretten and Paris Choir Tour
Your European stage is set
Bretten, Heidelberg, Reims, Paris, and Versailles and Loire Valley Optionals
11 Day Private Group Tour June/July 2018
Europe has long been famed for it’s arts, it’s culture, and it’s instinctive creative flair. From romantic and enchanting castles and chateaus, to mesmerizing man-made structures such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum – this private choir tour, designed specifically for your college choir group, has been created for those that take pleasure in all things artistic and imaginative.
Starting off in the quaint German town of Bretten, get amongst one of the largest art and performance festivals in Europe as you step back in time at the Peter and Paul Festival. Wander cobblestone streets and absorb all of the music, dancing, theatre, street performances and more. You’ll also discover the ruins of Heidelberg Castle and see where French Kings were crowned at the famous Reims Cathedral. Then the Paris stage is set for you to discover all the major arty-must sees, before the pièce de résistance – a once-in-a-lifetime experience of performing at Madeleine Church in central Paris.
Enjoy tour highlights including:
- Experience the famed Peter and Paul Festival in Bretten, with multiple days spent here for you to make the most of it
- One hour performance by your college choir at Madeleine Church in Paris – a once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Entrances to Heidelberg Castle, a Seine River Cruise, and the Louvre Museum
- Added tour optional excursions to Versailles and Loire Valley
- 5 nights accommodation in a 3-4 star, centrally located hotel in Paris including full breakfast. Accommodation in Bretten is at the school
- Three, 3-course dinners – all of upgraded quality
- Private local guide for sightseeing tour in Paris
- Transportation for all scheduled activities including a private motor coach
So join us, for eleven days as your travel through Germany and France for your summer 2018 – need we really say anything more?