French Language Tour
With Alliance Française
Paris, Honfleur, Caen, Mont Saint Michel, and the Loire Valley
May 2018 – 10 days
Enriched with daily French language lessons, this French language tour has been custom designed for the leisure traveler who is seeking a French cultural immersion as you’ll experience authentic life in the best of France alongside your teacher and fellow travelers.
The tour starts and ends in Paris, the metropolis of good food, art and fashion and leads you from the beaches of Normandy to the Loire Valley via Mont Saint-Michel. Your private Tour Manager will guide you through the local gems and introduce you to many highlights along the way, while your private language tutor (Alliance Française) will teach you during morning sessions before the daily activities. Your linguistic introduction will be linked to the places you visit and the activities on tour which are essential for any France exploration.
Enjoy tour highlights including:
- Round-trip airfares and European airport transfers
- Expert Tour Manager and private French language teacher throughout the tour
- Private French classes (around 10 hours in total) each morning on tour by teacher from Alliance Française
- Centrally located hotels of high standard with breakfast included
- 5 dinners (3 courses), all of upgraded quality
- Private local guides for sightseeing in Paris and Mont Saint-Michel
- Entrances to selected highlights and museums including one museum of your choice in Paris, Caen Memorial, Mont-Saint Michel Abbey, as well as entrance to both Chateau Chambord and Chateau Chenonceau
- A private bus and local transportation for included activities
With hotels and restaurants of high quality, join us on this trip of a lifetime and take your French to the next level in the most culturally rewarding way possible.