Highlights of France & Spain Tour
Paris, Normandy, Loire Valley, and Madrid
9 Day Group Tour
Can’t decide whether, for your 2019 adventure, you’d like to be dazzled by the bright lights of a big city, breathe in the fresh air of a quiet countryside, or hear inspiring stories from monumental times in history? Well with this France and Spain tour, you don’t have to decide – you can have it all.
Starting in Paris, explore and discover the city over 2 nights while also taking a full day out to play in Europe’s most popular theme park – Euro Disney. Then you’ll head west to the region of Normandy, paying your respects at various WWII significant landmarks before you travel onwards through the Loire Valley, visiting a magical monastery, a charming chateau, and a nature-rich national park. Spend your last few days in Spain’s capital city, as you fly direct to Madrid and soak up the energy and Spanish culture of this buzzing metropolis.
Full of history, culture, and picturesque scenery enjoy, enjoy tour highlights including:
- 3 – 4 star hotel stays in Paris, Caen, Loire Valley, and Madrid – all centrally located
- Full, daily breakfasts of upgraded quality
- Daily, 3-course dinners of upgraded quality
- Private local guide for sightseeing tours in Paris and Madrid
- All entrances to selected museums and sights including:
- Seine River Cruise – France
- Euro Disney – France
- American Cemetery – France
- Abbey Mont St-Michel – France
- Chateau d’Azay Le-Rideau – France
- Royal Palace Madrid – Spain
- El Prado Museum – Spain
- Transportation for all scheduled activities including airfares from France to Spain
So sign up and join us on this group tour through France and Spain and get set for an adventure of a lifetime.