London, France and Italy Tour
Experience the high life of Europe
London, Paris, Nice, Monaco, Florence and Rome
12 days – January 2019
Looking for a memorable way to start your 2019? Well this London, France and Italy tour is made for you…
From the rich history of London to the lively high streets, get a taste of the capital of the UK with the added option of discovering the royal side of Britain with an excursion to Windsor Castle, the weekend home of the Queen of England. Be romantically swept away by the dazzling Paris, and tick those bucket list items of the Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum off your list. Absorb the French countryside as you travel onwards to the French Rivera, spending time soaking up the Mediterranean life on the south coast of France. Make an optional visit to the medieval hill-town of St Paul de Vence before experiencing all the glitz, glam, and sparkle of the rich and famous with an included stop in Monaco and visit the Monte Carlo Casino before you head over to Italy. Explore the pretty Tuscan town of Florence and wrap it all up with two nights in Rome.
Enjoy tour highlights including:
- Round-trip airfares and European airport transfers
- Centrally located 3 to 4 star hotels
- Full daily buffet breakfasts as well as four, 3-course dinners – all of upgraded quality
- Guided sightseeing tours in London, Paris, Florence, and The Colosseum and Roman Forum
- All entrances to Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise, Bargello Museum and The Colosseum & Roman Forum
So sign up for this unforgettable London, France, and Italy group tour…. how better could you really start your 2019?