11 Days Tour
Day 1: USA to Amsterdam
Day 11: Rome to USA
Full of history, culture, art and picturesque scenery, this 11-day tour of Amsterdam, Paris & Italy has a line up of all the big names; the Eiffel Tower, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Colosseum, and much more.
Boarding planes, trains, boats, and buses, start this incredible journey in Amsterdam, the quirky, eclectic capital of the Netherlands. Wander along the winding canals and down narrow 17th-century brick roads. Then it’s all-aboard as you travel by speed train to Paris. Be mesmerized by the sights, sounds, and tastes of this romantic city before flying to Pisa, Italy. Spend two nights in Florence and then it’s into the Tuscan countryside with a stop in Siena en-route to Rome, where you’ll explore the ancient city for all it’s worth.
With stays in 3 to 5-star central hotels, daily buffet breakfasts, and four delicious 3-course dinners, prepare yourself for an unforgettable adventure that really will give you a taste of the beauty and culture that is quintessential Europe.
Starting with two nights in Amsterdam, you’ll travel south via speed train to Paris. Spend 3 nights here and then it’s off to Pisa, Italy you fly! Stay in Florence before transferring to your final destination – Rome, via the medieval Tuscan town of Siena.
Roundtrip flights from USA
Depart on DAY 1 from USA with overnight flight to Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Return on DAY 11 to the USA from Rome, Fiumicino, Italy.
Centrally located hotels
• Amsterdam (2 nights)
• Paris (3 nights)
• Florence (2 nights)
• Rome (2 nights)
Your hotels will all be of 3 to 5-star standard and centrally located so you’re never far from the action.
Restaurants & Meals
Upgraded high quality meals
When you travel with Lingo Tours, you will always enjoy meals of upgraded quality.
On this tour you’ll enjoy full daily hot buffet breakfasts as well as four delicious, 3-course dinners.
Day by Day Itinerary
Amsterdam, Paris and Italy – API
Included on Tour
Tour Inclusion – API
Rates pp starting from
Single Room Rate $4,847
Twin/Double Rate $4,257
Triple Room Rate $3,947
The “starting from” rates are based on low season departure date for groups flying out from central and east coast major airport hubs. Rates are including our standard ratio of free travelers (Group Leader + Chaperones).
- Multiple room rate is for travelers sharing one room with triple or quadruple separate single bed formations.
- Twin room rate is for two travelers sharing one room with two separate single beds.
- Double room rate is for two (an adult couple) sharing one room with one large king size bed.
- Travelers can specify who they would like to share a room with when enrolling otherwise they will be matched up into these room formations based on age and gender.
- Rates do not include excess airline luggage fees, nor transport to/from USA airport.
Exchange Rates and Inflation
- Rates are based on no/little fluctuation (less than 5%) in exchange rate between USD and Euros. Should the USD weaken significantly towards the Euro a correction in tour price would be done accordingly.
- Rates are not adjusted to inflation rate. Should annual inflation have an impact on supplier cost, we may have to make adjustments to tour rates accordingly.
Minimum Number of Travelers
- Minimum amount of travelers is 26 + Group Leader/s.
- ENROLLMENT DEADLINE – 240 Days prior to departure
- TOUR MUST BE 25% PAID BY – 180 Days prior to departure
- TOUR MUST BE 50% PAID BY – 120 Days prior to departure
- TOUR MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY – 60 Days prior to departure
Once your tour is activated, your group can sign up online from your private tour page (similar to this) and secure their space by paying the registration fee of $150 pp. If you would like more information, please feel free to contact us or the Group Leader who is organizing this tour.
The season for your group tour is based on your departure date. A small supplement is added for tours in shoulder and peak seasons. Your departure airport also determines the final tour fee. Please fill in the form below to have your exact group rate.
Add a pre- or post-extension to your tour. If adding extra nights in the city or starting country of the tour, it will be a pre-extension and your departure date will be moved forward. If adding a city in/near the ending of tour, your return date will be moved back. If pre- or post-extension is within a different seasonal period (peak/shoulder/low) only the rate of the extension would be affected.
Rome 2 nights – ROMXT2
From $353.00 Enjoy two extra days in Rome and take time to explore the history and the many museums and sites. You may want to add an extra optional excursions for your group to create some extra flavor on this tour.
Rome, 2 Nights Extension – ROMXT2
Sorrento 3 nights – SORXT3
From $699.00 Enjoy three extra days in Italy and discover the beauty and food of the South. On this extension you will cover Pompeii, Sorrento, and Capri island in one perfect match, all included!
Sorrento, 3 Nights Extension – SORXT3
A-dam 2 nights – AMSXT2
From $381.00 Enjoy two extra days in Amsterdam and take time to explore the quirky capital and surroundings. Windmills, clogs and cheese, you’ll have it all on this extension.
Amsterdam, 2 Nights Extension – AMSXT2
Your tour itinerary for the main tour is inclusive and covers all the main activities in each city. Only on the below day/s there is room for optional extras. All optional extra excursions require minimum 16 paying participants.
DAY 6 – Paris
On this day there is room for 1 optional extra.
Create this tour for my group. Code: API
Please provide your contact details and your desired departure date and we will get back to you with information and price per traveler.