9 Days tour
Day 1: USA to Athens
Day 9: Athens to USA
Ancient cities, spectacular coastlines, and a 4-day, 4-night Greek Islands cruise through the dazzling Aegean Sea – this could be the story of your next tour.
From the land to the waters, you’ll get the best of both Greek worlds on this 9-day tour. Take to the emerald waters of the Aegean Sea on a 4 day, 4 night Greek Island cruise. Marvel as those iconic Greek postcard scenes come to life; swaying windmills, dramatic cliffs, and whitewashed houses.
You’ll also have the opportunity to soak up the energy and atmosphere that is both present and past Athens. Linger in open-air restaurants and wander markets, scenes which are all framed by the magnificent Acropolis that reaches high into the sky.
Wrap all of these experiences up with a two-night stay in a 4 to 5-star Athens hotel to create an experience of a lifetime, and one that will leave you with memories that are simply priceless.
Starting off with two nights in Athens, absorb the culture of this ancient city before setting sail on your 4-day, 4-night cruise through the Greek Islands. Return to Athens for a day and night before your return flight home.
Roundtrip flights from USA.
Depart on DAY 1 from the USA on overnight flight to Athens, Greece.
Return on DAY 9 from Athens, Greece to the USA.
- Athens (3 nights)
- Cruise (4 nights)
Your Athens hotel will be centrally located and of a 4 to 5-star standard. The exact hotel will be communicated closer to departure time.
Restaurants & Meals
Upgraded high quality meals
When you travel with Lingo Tours, you will always enjoy meals of upgraded quality.
On this tour you’ll enjoy full daily buffet breakfasts as well as three, 3-course dinners in Athens.
On the 4-day cruise you will enjoy breakfasts, lunches, dinners and an included drinks package.
Day by Day Itinerary
Athens & The Greek Islands Cruise- AGI – 9 Days
Included on Tour
Tour Inclusion – AGI- 9 Days
On this tour you have multiple optional excursions arranged by the cruise company. See optional extras in your travel account.
Rates pp starting from
Single Room Rate $3,994
Twin/Double Rate $3,710
Multiple Rate $3,477
External cabin supplement per person: $197
The “starting from” rates are based on low season departure date for groups flying out from central and east coast major airport hubs. Rates are including our standard ratio of free travelers (Group Leader + Chaperones).
- Multiple room/cabin rate is for travelers sharing one room with triple or quadruple separate single bed formations.
- Twin room/cabin rate is for two travelers sharing one room with two separate single beds.
- Double room/cabin rate is for two (an adult couple) sharing one room with one large king size bed.
- Travelers can specify who they would like to share a room with when enrolling otherwise they will be matched up into these room formations based on age and gender.
- External Cabin is a cabin with a window towards the sea.
- Rates do not include excess airline luggage fees, nor transport to/from USA airport.
- Potential fuel surcharge added by airline or cruise company.
Exchange Rates and Inflation
- Rates are based on no/little fluctuation (less than 5%) in exchange rate between USD and Euros. Should the USD weaken significantly towards the Euro a correction in tour price would be done accordingly.
- Rates are not adjusted to inflation rate. Should annual inflation have an impact on supplier cost, we may have to make adjustments to tour rates accordingly.
Minimum Number of Travelers
- Minimum amount of travelers is 26 + Group Leader/s.
- ENROLLMENT DEADLINE – 240 Days prior to departure
- TOUR MUST BE 25% PAID BY – 180 Days prior to departure
- TOUR MUST BE 50% PAID BY – 120 Days prior to departure
- TOUR MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY – 60 Days prior to departure
Once your tour is activated, your group can sign up online from your private tour page (similar to this) and secure their space by paying the registration fee of $150 pp. If you would like more information, please feel free to contact us or the Group Leader who is organizing this tour.
The season for your group tour is based on your departure date. A small supplement is added for tours in shoulder and peak seasons. Your departure airport also determines the final tour fee. Please fill in the form below to have your exact group rate.
Create this tour for my group. Code: AGI
Please provide your contact details and your desired departure date and we will get back to you with information and price per traveler.