Best of Iceland
8 day Iceland group tour
Experience a unique natural world
Traverse across a glacier, feel the heat from natural hot springs and take in the remarkable rugged landscape with this Iceland group tour, and absorb the astonishing landscape of a totally unique natural world that you’ll never have seen before.
Starting in Reykjavik, embark on a journey through nature that includes a whale watching boat tour, national parks, black sand beaches, and jaw dropping waterfalls. Your private Tour Manager will introduce you to the highlights of “The Golden Circle” as well as the south coast, taking you all the way to the remote seafront village of Vik. Plus, although the chances may be slim, you’ll even stay in a small countryside lodge, all in the hopes of spotting the famed northern lights, Aurora Borealis.
Enjoy tour highlights including:
- High standard, quality accommodation stays in Reykjavik, Vik, and a countryside lodge (for a chance to maybe catch the bucket list sight of Aurora Borealis, the Nothern Lights)
- Full daily buffet breakfasts
- Three, 3 course dinners
- 3 hour whale watching boat tour for your chance to see Humpback Whales, Killer Whales/Orcas, White-beaked Dolphins, and Harbour Porpoises
- A private local guide and ticket for a glacier walk across the awe-inspiring Skaftafell Nature Reserve
- High quality private transportation to visit key Iceland natural wonders including the Golden Circle, Thingvellir National Park, the geyser hot springs areas, Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon, black sand beach, as well as waterfalls galore
- Visits and entrances to selected museums and sights including the National Museum in Reykjavik
So sign up and join us on this Iceland group tour and take in the very best that this amazing landscape has to offer.