Eastern Europe Tour
Italy, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic
9 Day Group Tour
Be enchanted by the intricacies of Eastern Europe – by the castles, the palaces, the cool cafes, and by the complex web stories ranging from the medieval to the gothic and everything in-between. Discover cities rich in history and learn all about how the past has influenced the present; how cities have been reborn and rejuvenated by today’s new generation on this Eastern Europe tour.
Discover the charming Venice before heading east to Austria, Hungary, Slovakia and finally the Czech Republic. All along the way, you’ll explore cities where the legends run deep and the views are simply magnificent.
Enjoy tour highlights including:
- Round-trip airfares and European airport transfers
- A specialist Tour Manager from beginning to end
- 3 – 4-star central hotel stays
- Full, daily buffet breakfasts
- Daily 3 course dinners – all of upgraded quality
- Private local guide for sightseeing tours in Venice, Budapest, and Prague
- Transportation for all scheduled activities
- Smartphone app for all travellers with schedules, safety info, menu choices, maps, hotel info and more
- Visits and entrances to selected museums and sights including:
- Doge’s Palace & St Marco Basilica Basilica – Venice
- Archaeological Museum & Correr Museum – Venice
- Danube River Cruise – Budapest
- Prague Castle (including Golden Lane) – Czech Republic
With central hotel stays, delicious daily buffet breakfasts and 3-course dinners, join us on this tour that will see you mesmerized by the magic of Eastern Europe.