From Bordeaux to Barcelona
through rural France Tour
Experience the best of southern France and the Mediterranean
Bordeaux, Sarlat, Albi and Barcelona
11 Day Group Tour June 2018
From the famous wines of Bordeaux through to the picturesque countryside of the Mediterranean, there’s something for every taste on this rural France tour; from Bordeaux to Barcelona.
Join your Tour Manager as you start your exploration devouring oysters in the Bay of Arcachon and appreciating the best in Bordeaux wine exploring the south-west of France. Then head east towards Sarlat, as you enjoy a two-night stay in this medieval town known for its local delicacies including foie gras and cheese. Continue your journey through the French countryside as you travel onto the UNESCO World Heritage city of Albi making a stop along the way at St Cirq La Popie, the tiny French commune perched high up on a rock above the Lot river. Then it’s to the big smoke of Barcelona, where you’ll take in all the razzle and dazzle of this thriving metropolis.
Tour highlights include:
- 3 star centrally located hotel accommodation
- Full, daily buffet breakfasts
- Five 3-course dinners – upgraded quality
- One included lunch – upgraded quality
- Private local guide for sightseeing tours in Bordeaux and Barcelona
- Wine tasting at Maison du Vin, Bordeaux and in St Emillion Village
- Entrance to the Bay of Arcachon Oyster Centre
- A Gabarre River Boat Cruise
- A visit to Grotte de Rouffignac Cave
- A visit to Albi Cathedral
- Entrance to Dalí Theatre and Museum – Figueres
- Entrance to Park Guell – Barcelona
- Olympic Park – Barcelona
- Transportation for all scheduled activities including a private motor coach
So join us, for eleven days and get a true taste of the Mediterranean good life.