Highlights of France Tour
Paris, Loire Valley, Normandy, Honfleur & Rouen
9 Day Group Tour
Can’t decide whether for your 2019 adventure you’d like to be dazzled by the bright lights of a big city, breathe in the fresh air of the countryside, or hear stories from monumental times in history? Well with this Highlights of France tour, you can have it all!
Starting in Paris, explore the city over three nights while also taking a full day out to play in Europe’s most popular theme park –Euro Disney. Then travel west through the beautiful countryside of the Loire Valley visiting the magical Mont St Michel monastery and the charming Chateau dÁzay le Rideau. Travel onwards through the region of Normandy, paying your respects at WWII significant landmarks such as the D-Day beaches and the American Cemetery. Then finally, discover the picturesque port town of Honfleur and Rouen, whose skyline is dominated by the Gothic spires of Cathédrale Notre-Dame, much-painted by Impressionist Claude Monet.
Full of history, culture, and picturesque scenery enjoy, enjoy tour highlights including:
- 3 – 4-star hotel stays – all centrally located
- Full, daily breakfasts of upgraded quality
- Daily, 3-course dinners of upgraded quality
- Private local guide for sightseeing tours in Paris
- All entrances to selected museums and sights including:
- Seine River Cruise – France
- Eiffel Tower top floor – Paris
- Louvre Museum – Paris
- Euro Disney – France
- Abbey Mont St-Michel – France
- Chateau d’Azay Le-Rideau – France
- Caen Memorial D-day Museum – Normandy
- American Cemetery – France
- Transportation for all scheduled activities including private motor coach when traveling outside Paris
So sign up and join us on this group tour through northern France and get set for an adventure of a lifetime.