Iceland Highlights Tour
Experience a different world
Private Tour – 7 days
Traverse across a glacier, feel the heat from hot springs and take in the remarkable rugged landscape with this Iceland Highlights Tour – where you’ll travel through and experience a tour like no other, all set against an astonishing backdrop and totally unique natural world!
Starting in Reykjavik, embark on a journey through nature that includes national parks, jaw-dropping waterfalls and black sand beaches. Your private Tour Manager will introduce you to the highlights of “The Golden Circle” as well as the south coast, taking you all the way to the Iceberg lagoon and back. You’ll even stay in a small countryside lodge all in the hopes of catching the northern lights, Aurora Borealis – a true life bucket list item.
Enjoy tour highlights including:
- Round-trip airfares and Icelandic airport transfers
- A specialist Tour Manager as requested from beginning to end
- Private local expert guide and ticket for Glacier Walk
- 3 – 4 star hotels including the Aurora Lodge for Northern Lights spotting
- Daily breakfasts – upgraded quality
- Five, 3-course dinners
- Entrance to National Museum in Reykjavik
- Entrance to Blue Lagoon Spa on departure day from Iceland
- A private bus and local transportation for included activities
So enroll online today and join us on this unique experience to discover the very best of Iceland!