Italy and the Greek Islands
Rome, Pompeii, Sorrento, Capri Island, Athens, and a Greek Islands Cruise
10 days June 2020
Ancient cities, Italian coasts, and a dazzling Greek Islands cruise through the emerald waters of the Aegean Sea – this could be the story of your 2020 summer.
Flying into Rome, get your city fix as you wander Roman streets and take in some of the age-old sights. Then head down to the Italian coastal town of Sorrento; make a stop at Pompeii and enjoy a day trip to Capri Island. Flying over to Greece, you’ll discover the history and the hip neighborhoods of Athens before boarding your 3-day, 3-night Greek Island cruise. Marvel as iconic Greek postcard scenes come to life; swaying windmills, dramatic cliffs, and whitewashed houses.
Enjoy tour highlights which include:
- Round-trip flights from USA to Athens and European airport transfers
- Flight from Naples, Italy to Athens, Greece
- A specialist Tour Manager from beginning to end
- Centrally located 4 star hotels
- A 3 day 3 night Greek Islands cruise departing from the port of Piraeus in Athens, and making stop-offs at Mykonos, Kusadasi, Patmos, Heraklion (Crete), and Santorini
- Included excursions to Ancient Ephesus (Kusadasi) and Oia Village (Santorini)
- Sailing aboard a modern cruise ship including facilities such as lounges, bars, and restaurants, a fully equipped gym, access to a range of daily activities including yoga, dance classes and more
- Guided sightseeing tours in Pompeii and Athens including entrances to Pompeii and the Acropolis
- A day trip to the Italian island of Capri
- Full daily hot buffet breakfasts as well as daily delicious dinners (except for 1 night in Sorrento) – all of upgraded quality. On the 3 day cruise you will enjoy breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and a drinks package
- Smartphone app for all travelers with schedules, timings, menu choices, maps, hotel info and more
With 4-star central hotel stays and upgraded meals, sign up for a 2020 summer in the Mediterranean and create magical memories that, simply put, are just priceless.