Italy and the Greek Islands Cruise
Rome, Pompeii, Sorrento, Capri Island, Delphi, Athens, and a 3 day 3 night Greek Islands Cruise
12 days July 2019
Ancient cities, Italian coasts, and a 3 day Greek Islands cruise through the dazzling Aegean Sea – this could be the story of your 2019 summer.
Flying into Rome, get your city fix as you discover age-old sights like the Colosseum and the Vatican. Head down to the Italian coastal town of Sorrento, with a stop-off at Pompeii and a day trip out to Capri Island. Then it’s over to Greece, as you take in the history of Delphi and Athens before boarding your 3 day 3 night cruise across the emerald waters of the Aegean Sea. See those recognizable Greek postcard scenes come to life; swaying windmills, dramatic cliffs, and whitewashed houses as you island hop your way to some of the most iconic Greek Islands including Mykonos and Santorini.
Enjoy tour highlights which include:
- A 3 day 3 night Greek Islands cruise departing from the port of Piraeus in Athens, and making stop-offs at Mykonos, Kusadasi, Patmos, Heraklion (Crete), and Santorini
- Included excursions to Ancient Ephesus (Kusadasi) and Oia Village (Santorini)
- Sailing aboard a modern cruise ship including facilities such as lounges, bars, and restaurants, a fully equipped gym, access to a range of daily activities including yoga, dance classes and more
- Guided sightseeing tours for The Colosseum and Roman Forum, The Vatican, Pompeii, Delphi, and Athens
- All entrances the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Vatican Museum, St Peter’s Basilica, Pompeii, Delphi, and the Acropolis
- A day trip to the Italian island of Capri
- Full daily buffet breakfasts as well as daily delicious dinners – of upgraded quality. On the 3 day cruise you will enjoy breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
From ancient history to sparkling seas, sign up for a 2019 summer in the Mediterranean that you will surely never forget as you discover Italy and Greece like never before.