Italian Highlights Tour
Venice, Florence, Assisi, Rome, and Pompeii
9 Day Group Tour
Life is a journey of learning and exploration; the world is yours for discovering and Europe is a continent rich with history and stories of times gone by. What better country could there be to grab hold of with two hands and explore to the full then la bella vita, the good life of Italy!
This 9 day Italian Highlights tour is packed full of Italian history, culture and places that will be sure to inspire and delight. Discover the charming Venice before heading south to Florence and Rome via Assisi. Discover the city which was buried in ashes in 79 A.D. with an included entrance with guided sightseeing at Pompeii. All along the way you’ll explore ancient cities, soak up unmissable sights and tick off some of the bucket-list items that Italy has to offer.
Enjoy tour highlights including:
- Round-trip airfares and European airport transfers
- A specialist Tour Manager from beginning to end
- 3 – 4-star central hotel stays
- Full, daily buffet breakfasts
- Daily 3 course dinners – all of upgraded quality
- A traditional Italian pizza lunch on the top of Mount Vesuvius
- Private local guide for sightseeing tours in Venice, Florence, Assisi, Vatican Museum & St Peter’s Basilica, and the Colosseum & Roman Forum
- Transportation for all scheduled activities
- Smartphone app for all travellers with schedules, safety info, menu choices, maps, hotel info and more
- Visits and entrances to selected museums and sights including:
- Doge’s Palace & St Marco Basilica Basilica – Venice
- Archaeological Museum & Correr Museum – Venice
- Uffizi Gallery & Academia – Florence
- Basilica di San Francesco – Assisi
- Pantheon – Rome
- Vatican Museum & St Peter’s Basilica – Rome
- Colosseum & Roman Forum – Rome
With central hotel stays, delicious daily buffet breakfasts and 3-course dinners, join us on this tour that will see you enjoying the highlights of Italy on a trip you will never forget!