Spain, France & Italy Group Tour
See all the big names plus discover unknown gems
Madrid, Barcelona, Marseille, Monaco, Florence, Sorrento, and Rome
15 days – June 2019
Want to tick off some of the unmissable hot spots of across Europe and the Mediterranean as well as exploring places you’ve never heard of before? Well with this Spain, France, and Italy group tour you can do that and so much more.
From the buzzing Spanish cities of Madrid and Barcelona, you’ll also discover Zaragoza, the beautiful and romantic religious capital of Spain’s Aragon region. Moving into France, wander along the French medieval fortress walls of Carcassonne before exploring the upscale and prestigious sovereign city-state of Monaco. Then it’s onto some big names in Italy; the pretty Tuscan city of Florence, the summery coast of Sorrento, the celebrity favorite island of Capri, the ancient city of Pompeii, and the monumental sights of the age old city of Rome.
Enjoy tour highlights including:
- Centrally located 3 to 4 star hotels
- Full daily buffet breakfasts as well as daily delicious dinners – of upgraded quality
- Guided sightseeing tours in Madrid, Barcelona, Florence, Pompeii, The Colosseum and Roman Forum, as well as The Vatican Museum
- Boat excursion circumnavigating the iconic Capri Island on the Italian coast
- All entrances to Royal Palace, El Prado Museum, Park Guell, Sagrada Familia, Uffizi Gallery, Pompeii, The Colosseum, Roman Forum, Vatican Museum, and St Peter’s Basilica
So sign up for this unforgettable Spain, France, and Italy group tour; and although you may not have heard of some of these places before, we guarantee that they’re sure to become places you never forget.