The Best of Brazil Tour
Rio de Janeiro, Iguazu, Sao Paulo, and Campinas
9 days February 2019
Brazil – when you think of the largest country in South America, you can’t help visualizing the colors, the sounds, and the energy of this vibrant country; and this Brazil tour has been designed so you can experience it all.
You’ll explore the buzzing metropolises of Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo and learn some samba, you’ll breathe in the fresh rainforest air with an excursion to Tijuca National Park, and you’ll meet some of the locals at the bird conservation centre Parque das Aves. Be awestruck as you stand gazing at the jaw-dropping Iguazu Falls, and wrap it all up with a visit to the American School of Campinas, making new friends with students at your sister school for a truly personal Brazilian experience.
Enjoy tour highlights which include:
- Round-trip airfares from Boston to Brazil, as well as internal flights from Rio de Janeiro to Iguazu, and Iguazu to Sao Paulo
- Full daily buffet breakfasts as well as daily delicious dinners – of upgraded quality
- See the jawdropping and awe inspiring Iguazu Falls from both the Brazilian and Argentinian sides and get up close with a boat ride through “Devils Throat”
- Get up close and personal with some of the locals at the bird rescue and conservation centre Parque das Aves
- Have fun learning the basics of the popular Brazilian dance the Samba, in a Rio de Janeiro workshop
- Spend a full day at the American School of Campinas and get to know the students at the sister school
- Private local guides in Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo (time allowing)
- All entrances to Corcovado Mountain, Sugarloaf Mountain, Samba workshop, Tijuca National Park, Parque das Aves, Iguazu Falls (Brazil & Argentina) including a Devil’s Throat Boat Tour at Iguazu Falls
From white-sand beaches to mountainous rainforest, sign up for this best of Brazil tour in 2019 for a taste of one of the most captivating counties in the world.